Monday, January 08, 2007

Hello hello

So, today was the first day back at school. It looks like it's going to be a pretty good semester. Break rocked--lots of Buffy and Angel, I learned to play Magic (I really did), there was beer involved, and we won an iPod shuffle and a Samsonite camera case on New Year's (we being me and Jeff). 

But I promised pictures a long time ago, and here they are: 




The first two are the puppy (Stella) and Jeff, and the last one is a bunch of Georgia State people at Damien's (the fellow on the left) graduating/going away party. 

So, this semester I'm taking Ancient Roman Rhetoric, and Research Methods. Both look pretty cool (even though I don't really need a class in research methods at this point, I don't think, but still. I think it'll have some good stuff in it.). And I'm teaching 1102 and a Regents' class, which should be interesting. Regents' is a literacy test that is required in Georgia in order to graduate from college. I've never taught it before, but it looks like it's going to be a light class, so that's good by me.

I've been knitting up a storm, so there will hopefully be some knitting photos up soon, either here or on knitorious. It may take me a few months, but I promise knit pics one day in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home