Monday, August 07, 2006

Drink More Water

According to this book, drinking water is all you really need to be healthy: 


However, when I met up with Will and Christy in Tennessee, we did not follow the advice of this book, which was on Will's folks' table; rather, we drank this:



Which proclaimed itself to be a "carnival of citrus." As Will put it, "It's more like a block party." 

We also drank wine. And we played poker. Oh, did we play poker.



 
Look at that loot!

 
I have no idea what I was trying to do with this photograph. And it's entirely possible that taking pictures of your poker hands may, in fact, be the opposite of mantaining a poker face. 

 
Christy says "Mwah ha ha!! My riches! I have so many riches!"

 
Clearly, I have no riches. 


Yay Christy and Will!! =)

Seriously, y'all, those peeps rule, and we had a superfun time! I miss 'em already!

Incidentally, Will's folks' also provide reading material in their guest bedroom:




Indeed.

After chillin' in Knoxville, I drove down to Spring City, TN to hang with my dad and step-family. That was ALSO superfun, and I got to meet lots o' folks, and watch Mennonites play volleyball. Here is where they were staying:


Not in the lake, more like in a cabin thingy near it. Spring City is very very little. There's one street, pretty much, with a stop light at either end. And it's strange that is a little town on a really big lake, most of the stores do not have suntan lotion. 

And when I got home, I knit, and continued learning to cook. And although I have been tempted to take pictures of my spectacular dinners, I haven't. So here are pictures of knitting. But be on the lookout for pictures of my new and improved kitchen!!

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home